Wednesday, November 17, 2010
mother
Just because you got pregnant, and had a baby, or two or three doesn't make you a mother! You are simply a woman that gave birth. You need to earn the right to call yourself a mother. You need to be unselfish, loving, responsible and caring! You Jessica are none of those! You are selfish, irresponsible, uncaring, and only love yourself! How can you just take and take and take! How can you teach your son that being popular in school is most important? How can you laugh at the important things and show concern for the ridiculous? I pray to God that you do not have anymore children! There is so much more I could say, but thinking about you makes me ill. Hate is a very strong word..........I HATE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds, charming.
ReplyDeleteI have a friend who got pregnant and gave up her baby for adoption, right after birth. And each year for Mother's day her mom buys her a gift because she is a mother! UM NO. She gave birth that is all.
I agree it takes way more than giving birth to be a mom.
HUGS
You are so right about being a mother or father as far as that goes. Hope you have a great weekend ahead!
ReplyDeleteOh Amy, my step-sons mother is very charming! lol
ReplyDelete